QR Code Link to This Post
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. We are a Six Sigma company that also offers many direct hire, temp and temp to hire positions. We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician for our client.
- Install or replace machinery, equipment as well as parts and instruments using hand tools and power tools such as hoists, saws, drills and wrenches.
- Operate forklifts, scissor lifts, and other equipment while maintaining a safe work environment
- Perform preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance on plant equipment and electrical components while conducting daily rounds, readings and inspections.
- Perform repair of production equipment from electrical panels, instrumentation, electrical wiring, pumps, valves, heat exchangers, filters, dryers, compressors and related equipment.
- Provide coverage for variety of shifts as needed; responds to emergency maintenance calls on nights and weekends, participate in on-call schedule rotations
- Install and repair electrical systems and wiring including but not limited to power systems, LED lighting systems, control panels, and components of machinery and equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing including electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience
- 5+ years experience welding with the ability to read blueprints
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Forklift Certified
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.