Forklift Service Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Peoria, IL
Duration: Direct Hire
As a Service Technician, you are responsible for providing technical services related to the repair and maintenance of customers’ forklifts and other material handling equipment. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity supporting our company client in the Peoria, IL area. Hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, overtime as needed.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
• Provide preventative maintenance (PM) services for customers’ equipment
• Provide services at customer sites as required
• Run computer-based diagnostics on forklifts and other products
• Track purchase orders for reimbursement purposes
• Communicate with sales team to discover customer needs
• Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety & PPE requirements
• Operate all company equipment in a safe and efficient manner
• Work toward continuous improvement
• Stay current with changing technology
• Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
• High School Diploma, GED or continuing education
• Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
• Previous maintenance experience
To apply for this position, please use the email provided by clicking the REPLY button on this job posting.