QR Code Link to This Post
2018 Suzuki GSX250R (A1J1100910)
Use the following link to view more information about this vehicle:
2018 Suzuki GSX250R
Introducing the new GSX250R - a fully faired street machine that brings the excitement and riding satisfaction of Suzuki’s Katana sport bike heritage to a broader audience. Built to deliver the Katana’s unique spirit to a new generation of riders, this sportbike has smart performance, engaging styling, and comfort features that will appeal to a broad base of enthusiasts.
This approachable street-sport bike features a proven, twin-cylinder, fuel-injected engine wrapped in stylish full-fairing bodywork. With responsive yet easy-to-control performance, exceptional fuel efficiency, nimble handling, and a comfortable riding position, the GSX250R is equally at home on the daily commute as it is on extended outings.
A low seat height, slim fuel tank and overall light weight makes the new GSX250R an exciting and unintimidating ride. Ten-spoke aluminum wheels and tuned KYB suspension keep the bike nimble and responsive for city streets as well as open roads. With a four-gallon fuel tank and highly efficient powerplant, the GSX250R has a riding range of well over 250 miles.
This new model adds to Suzuki’s unrivaled selection of small displacement motorcycles created specifically to appeal to a variety of riders. From the terrific new VanVan 200, the sporty-standard GW250, the classic looking TU250X, and now the GSX250R, Suzuki provides an assortment of sensible, accessible models to choose from.Features may include:
- New fully-faired, quarter-liter sportbike with aggressive, flowing styling true to the Suzuki Katana heritage
- Fuel-injected twin-cylinder engine delivers a responsive, broad power band with class-leading fuel economy of approximately 76 MPG.
- The GSX250R features a reverse-lit LCD instrument panel, a bright halogen headlight, plus distinctive position lamps and taillight using new tech, surface-emitting LEDs.
- The 248cc parallel-twin engine that powers the GSX250R has been refined to maximize low- to mid-range torque to deliver a power characteristic that emphasizes ease of control.
- Intelligent engine design and fuel-injection (EFI) tuning yields class-leading fuel economy while satisfying world-wide emission requirements.
- Designed to get the most out of the engine’s mid-range performance and emit a pleasing sound, the GSX250R new exhaust is lightweight and stylish.
- The Katana essence is present in the GSX250R’s full bodywork that features a sporty and aggressive style with a futuristic flair. Select styling cues from historic and current Suzuki sportbikes appeal to both new and experienced riders.
- The fairing routes cooling air to the radiator while moving hot air from the engine away from the rider.
- The front of the motorcycle features unique dual LED position lights, angular fairing-mounted mirrors and an effective sport windshield that incorporates slots to reduce wind buffeting.
- The GSX250R is equipped with a new, reverse-lit multi-function LCD instrumentation panel that displays a variety of information.
- At the top of the display is a bar-graph tachometer and in the center is large digital speedometer with a convenient digital clock and digital gear position indicator.
- The GSX250R uses an open type regulator/rectifier to reduce charging system draw that can rob power from the engine. A maintenance-free battery makes sure the motorcycle starts quickly each time.
Browse Our New Inventory: new.atvsandmor.com
Find the Perfect Used ATV: used.atvsandmor.com
Finacing Information: finance.atvsandmor.com
Reach Out to Us: contact.atvsandmor.com
ATVs and More
1307 W. Main St.
Salem, IL 62881
Stock #: A1J1100910